Friday, November 19, 2010

brouges and white cheese pizza

Wearing: Chocolate brown crochet cardigan - SaveOnFashion. White printed tank top - Surplus. Gray jeans - vintage Ernest Sewn. Brown brogues - thrift. Gray bag - thrift.

Wore this a week ago to Market! Market! to run some errands and met a friend there. Have merienda in Sbarro, I ordered white cheese and ice tea! YUM! And do some window shopping before going home, it was a quick activity but nonetheless it's fun..:D

The crochet cardigan was from our Collection, I decided to keep it because it's very comfortable and unique (in my opinion)..:D

Been doing some drafts as long as I can, I don't know yet if I can make some in my new job (squeeze them in my job description..hehehe)..:\ Hope I can..hihihi..:D

Hope all is well! :)

11 comments:

  1. i second the motion, i love the shoes, bag and of course that crochet top!:) i love sbarro! ate that yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's cool that thrifted yung brogues ! :))Pati yun gray bag! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanna steal your shoes and bag :) nice outfit Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooo go Sbarro! :) I love Pizzas from Sbarro. Sumasakit batok ko afterwards! Hehe

    Love the brogue~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the white cheese pizza there! Lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those shoes and your bag! they're awesome!


    stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your net jacket is great; though I don't like just cheese pizza... love green veg toppings!

    visit my blog sometime.
    http://discoverlifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely casual outfit. Love your shoes and cardigan.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. SHOES <3 And smart of ya to keep the cardigan. Very lovely.

    sPam of frou-frou

    ReplyDelete