Wednesday, December 19, 2018

My Norwegian Girl

It was our first time to join the United Nation craze in school. Based on the aftermath, I have to say it was a serious event / school activity and you have to be really prepared. 😂 (seriously)...

My Isabela represented NORWAY and wore the Norwegian traditional dress they called Bunad I made myself with matching the DIY Sunday Crown made by her tita and tito.

Fitting the dress.
Almost done Bunad, will add the accessories na lang..
DIY Sunday crown! Thank you Tita Shi and Ninong Al! 💋
Short videos on how I made the dress. (Proud of myself here.. 😜)

And here are the event photos.. 







Her introduction: "Hei alle, jeg heter Isabela representing Norway! Tusen takk!

Some have really awesome costumes (pinaghandaan at pinagkagastusan talaga guys...), some have trainors? (tama ba?! yung nagsasabi kung pano magproject ganun.. 😜) Bonggahan talaga ang aura!

Eventhough we didn't win best in National Costume (mukha namang may laban kami.. hehe, I am very proud of my baby girl! This is the first time she ever joined a contest with her talking.. hehehe.. And a little tantrums lang kasi tired na sya sa parade..


We would also like to thank again the people who supported us, we won't be able to have this costume and the motivation without all of you! (Charot, pang Ms. Universe, eh UN lang naman!) HAHAHA!!!

Speaking of Ms. Universe, I would like to give my congratulations to Ms. Catriona Gray for being crowned Ms. Universe 2018! Ikaw the beshy!

Hope all is well!💋

No comments:

Post a Comment