Thursday, November 15, 2018

I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good!

3 years is quite a long time, I thought that I will never have the urge to write again. But when time and inspiration comes, you just can't ignore the fact that I can again. 😜 I have been in the toughest battles, most embarrassing decisions, saddest part, best achievements and lots of support and love in my life in that 3 years (just so you know! 😜). So, let's begin again...

I know that it's LATE.. But I just wanted this memory to last.. ☺️ My kids just attended their 2nd Trick or Treat with a "Harry Potter" theme last Halloween at my big sister's office. And here's what they dressed up:

Of course my Uno as Harry Potter, the one when he got his letter and knew that he's a wizard and trying to get all his stuffs at Diagon Alley hence the baggy clothes.. 😍😍😍

Wait 'til you his scar..

My Isa wore the most villain woman in the story, Bellatrix Lestrange.



My big sister's kids and mine = the GANG! Ate Elie as Cho Chang of Ravenclaw and Caden as Young Harry Potter.. 😛


They've met Mad Eye Moody! Who won the best in costume in boys category.. And even be friends and sit on Lord Voldemort's lap!!! 😜😜😜

All their buckets over flowing with sweets and candies they are so excited to eat them all! LOL!!! 
All in all it was a fun day for the kids even though it has been raining all day due to a typhoon.

Hope all is well! 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment