Saturday, April 13, 2013

What I Wore: Monochromatic!



Wearing: Cream Spaghetti strap dress with tulle skirt and a sheer vest with embroidery - Betty, Teens Wear SM Dept. Store. Nude pumps - St. Francis.
Here's what I wore on my civil wedding last January, can't believe were on our 3rd month already.. :P Anyways I chose to wear monochromatic and dainty color to match the occasion. It's very simple and classic in my opinion, don't you think? I wore my hair in a bun and put a cream rose clip with feathers (not seen). And put a simple make up, pink cheeks and pink lips, I also put a nude nail color with gold glittered at the tips to add more romance.. :D

'Til next post, happy weekend! :)

Hope all is well! :)

Love,
Mickey 

1 comment:

  1. Your dress is lovely and so are your nails! Welcome back, mickey!!

    ReplyDelete