Thursday, October 29, 2015

Back to the Basic

I really wanted to have a classic black shoes for work which look super good and super comfortable ever since I go back to an "office job". When I was in sales I always wear black shoes too but in flats, now I need to wear little heels so that when I'm wearing uniforms I will not look lousy and unprofessional right? So hunting a perfect black classic shoes with heels for office is very difficult, because if it's really comfortable and good in the eyes then it must be the expensive ones.. I really can't afford leisure right now because I need to attend with my kids needs.. :P But if given a chance I would love to try these Cole Haan Bradshaw pointy toe pumps that I browse at Nordstrom.com. This shoes were given a perfect 5 stars in reviews, I got curious! :P 
Since I'm not capable to own these shoes yet, my search for a perfect classic black shoes continues... 

Hope all is well! :)

Love,
Mickey

No comments:

Post a Comment